CONTENT of ZINES 2021-3 « Embodied DIY: Feminist and Queer Zines in a Transglobal World » (part II)
Special issue directed by Paula Guerra and Laura López.
- Paula Guerra and Laura López, We @re the p!nk revolutiXn: The breakthrough of queer and feminist fanzines, as places of resistance.
- Max Barnewitz, Academic Enough? Queering Pedagogy with Zines.
- El Affleck and Lilith Cooper, Burn After Reading: Intimate Practices of Queer Zine Making.
- Bruna Emanuele, Bárbara Lissa and Rita Lages Rodrigues, The uses of erotic as power: a graphic analysis of the ChanacomChana newsletter and for the representations of the female erotic
- Bianca Martin, Queer Feminist Collaborative Zines: Community Building in Contemporary Australian Zine Culture.
- Paula Guerra, Leitmotiv: Forgotten women in Portuguese contemporary History (II).
- Ondina Pires, Holocaustic-Zine nº 2
- Sarah Hanks, Monarchy and Brocialism: How Zines Discuss Intragroup Sexism in Radical Left Social Movements.
- Joana Matias, “It’s Portuguese, it means sweet melon, and no, it doesn’t make sense”: Making and studying zines between Leeds and Lisbon.
- Work In Progress : Sarah Merton
- Review : Punk, Fanzines and DIY Cultures in a Global World Fast, Furious and Xerox by Laura López.
Release date: July. 1st, 2021
you need also: Part 1
Order : here
Une réflexion sur “ZINES issue 3”