CONTENT of ZINES 2021-2 « Embodied DIY: Feminist and Queer Zines in a Transglobal World » (part I)
Special issue directed by Paula Guerra and Laura López
- Paula Guerra and Laura López. Peaks and fanzines. Fuses for a rebellion.
- Gelen Jeleton (María Ángeles Alcántara), A missarchive of DIY: A feminist-queer zine library.
- Becca Maree, “no title at all is better than a title like that!”, incarcerated women, materiality, and the production of truth in zines.
- Liz Chenevey, Embodied care: Exploring mental health zines as feminist health resources.
- Brent Saccucci, Learning through the queer theory sketchbook.
- Laura López, Feminist zines in print and beyond: Transnational and transmedia relationships on the move.
- Kelly McElroy and Korey Jackson, Material matters: Embodied community and embodies pedagogy.
- Paula Guerra, Leitmotiv: Forgotten women in Portuguese contemporary History (I).
- Ondina Pires, Holocaustic-Zine nº 1
- Helen Yeung, Recipes of resistance: Utilising zines to reclaim the kitchen as a feminist space for Asian migrant women.
- Raquel Silva, Taking CuntRoll; a zinester testimony
Release date: July. 1st, 2021
you need also: Part 2
Order : here